VF lets you build your media site quickly by simplifying the way you retrieve videos from other sites. This is probably the easiest script you have ever seen. It is also very well documented (a lot of in-file comments and examples). It is indeed very simple. It only requires one parameter, the url to the video, to function and currently it supports many major video providers (see list below).
Check out the live demo or the screencast that shows all the features.
- jQuery Ajax included (no need to reload)
- Fetches Title, Description, Thumbnail, Tags, Embed Code and Privacy Settings
- Automatically transforms all links to Videos New
- Multi links fetcher
- Supports many major Video providers (see list)
- Slug Generator (For SEO)
- Clean Code (OOP)
- Advanced Error Management
- Step by Step Guide and Documentation
As of now, there are more than 16 sites supported, but don’t worry there are more to come. If you have any suggestion, I would be happy to take it into consideration.
- Hulu.com (Only in U.S.)
- google drive
- google photos
- google picasa
PHP Version: needs at least PHP version 5, file_get_contents() Enabled and allow_url_fopen Enabled.
- Extract and Upload to plugins
- Enable video fetcher plugin
- Enable Fetch video feature in upload form
You can also easily integrate this script with your existing script. Just follow the built-in examples and that’s it. If you need any help, I would be happy to help you.
If you have any question regarding this script you may contact me via my profile.
- Added Gametrailers.com, Funnyordie.com, Veoh.com, Ustream.tv, Justin.tv, Myspace.com,Yahoo.com, Blip.tv, Break.com, Metacafe.com.
- Improved URL Analysis