- Register user.
- Login by website's account or login by social networks account (support popular social networks like Facebook, Twitter).
- Send activate code via email after registration process finish.(Admin can configure send activate code via email or not).
- Support get forgot password via email (reset password).
- Update user's profile, change password.
- Support uploading user's avatar image.
- Delete user account.
- Search user by user name.
- Support pagination when display list of users.
- Encrypt password using MD5.
- Ban user (inactivate user) by user name (User cannot login when he/she is blocked (inactivate).
- Support three account types: User, Moderator and Admin.
- Statistic users
FAQs (Frequently Asked Question) Management
- Insert, update, delete and display FAQ.
- Search FAQ, disable FAQ.
- Support adding attachment file for FAQ.
- Support pagination when display list of FAQs and FAQ Categories.
- Update number of view FAQ based on IP address of website's visitors.
- Insert, update, delete, display, search, disable FAQ's categories.
- Support multiple-level FAQ's categories (recursive FAQ's categories).
- Support multiple kinds of displaying FAQ: one-level FAQ's category, multiple-level FAQ's categories.
Supporting Ticket Management
- Insert, update, delete, display, search tickets.
- Support pagination when display list of canned responses, departments and tickets.
- Support adding attachment file for ticket.
- Insert, update, delete, display, search departments.
- Insert, update, delete, display, search canned responses.
- Admin assign ticket to moderator.
- Close ticket by admin or moderator.
- Admin can reopen ticket.
- Configure email template for:
+ Sending activate code via email when register an account.
+ Sending forgot password email.
+ Sending ticket content when open ticket, assign ticket, close ticket, reopen ticket.
- Support configure social network application account.(for login by social network account).
- Configure sending activate code via email or not.
- Configure web email account, Gmail account and choose what method to use for sending email.
- Frontend: http://hungnguyenvina.com/logingen/homepage.php
Login as Administrator:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
Login as Moderator
- Username: moderator1
- Password: 123456
Login as User
- Username: user2
- Password: user2