Link – A Game for All Ages - It is entertaining both for kids and for adults. It manages to bring the generations together.
Link is a game that will get you obsessed and addicted over solving its puzzles – and even more than that, it is completely free of charge.
You just have to touch a dot and drag it another same colored dot to make a link. Do this for all the same colored pairs of dot. A level is considered clear only when the whole board is filled with the pipes connecting same colored dots. Keep in mind that links will break if they cross or overlap.
If you begin to play it, you will be fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment.
The history of this puzzle is quite interesting and similar puzzles were first printed by Sam Lloyd in the Brooklyn Daily Eagle (1897) and in a 1932 book titled "Puzzles and Curious Problems" by Henry Ernest Dudeney. More recently, this puzzle was popularized by Japanese puzzle game company Nikoli under the name Arukone.
- 3 Packs- basic, advanced and tablet.
- 1100 different puzzles.
- 4 different tags to choose from.
- Clean, colorful graphics.
- Feel free to use hints if stuck at any level.
- Fun sound effects.
- Share screenshot of completed levels on whatsapp, Gmail, Twitter etc.
- Stores your best moves.
- Enhances the brain’s capacity to think better.
- Android Studio
- Android SDK JDK/JRE
- AdMob Account
- Play Store Account
- Unzip Project File
- Open Project File On Android Studio
- Run Project
- Change UI Design Colors, App Logo And Splash Screen Image For Reskin.