TwoFactor Authentication is a complete and responsive feature with Login & Registration for your online business. This will help your customers to easy Login or Registration with Password & OTP. OTP verification adds an extra layer security.
This feature has an attractive front end and back end interface that are really awesome and eyecatching. Almost all kinds of changes are possible to do using the admin panel without having any kind or programming language knowledge.
It is built using the procedural php (with PDO feature) and without any framework. For this reason, it can be customized easily by most of the developers and create own websites with this awesome feature.
Security : It is protected against SQL injection, XSS and other attack and your website will be safe.
SMS Gateways Supported List
- Custom API – V1 (without International Code)
- Custom API – V2 (with International Code & without ”+” sign.)
- Custom API – V3 (with International Code & with ”+” sign.)
Note : Before purchasing this you already purchased your SMS gateway plan.
- Official Announcements by Admin to All Registered Users.
- Show or Not Announcement Option to User its upto Admin in Admin Panel.
- Search, Add, Edit, Activate or Deactivate Announcements by Admin in Admin Panel.
- Easy Setup from large number of SMS gateway supported even with Custom Http API Url.
- Setup Custom SMS Gateway only just with Http API URL. Almost 99% Custom SMS Gateway Covered.
- Manage Country – Show Single or Multiple Country in User Registration.
- Activate/Deactivate All Country with Single Click.
- Search User live via Ajax.
- Activate / Deactivate User.
- Update Admin Name, Email & Password.
- New Feature Added
- New : All OTP via jQuery & Ajax. No Page Reload
- New : New UI for User Panel
- Notification New Announcement in User Panel
- View Announcement in User Panel.
- Login with Password & OTP.
- Registration with Password & OTP.
- Recover Password via OTP.
- Strong Password Validation.
- Update Name, Address, State, City & Zipcode.
- Update Country.
- Update Mobile after login via OTP.
- Update New Password via OTP, No need to remember Old Password.
Before starting to install, make sure you fulfill the following requirements:
- SMS Gateway Purchased Plan
- You can use this script on any live LINUX or PHP server.
- PDO Enabled & Required PHP version in server >= 5.4.
- 99.99% Web Hosting automatically enabled PDO Function
Admin Demo: Admin Link
Email : email@example.com
Password : 123456
Note : In demo version Admin Email, Password & Name cannot change.
User Demo : User Link.
Mobile : Mobile No. or Random No. to Test.
Password: Use any Password according to validation rule. (e.g. Test1234)
OTP : 1111
Note : In demo version OTP should be 1111 everywhere.
Documentation Link : Documentation