Upload issue for the Main File

15 POSTS
Author was Featured
ThatsDesign
flashblue said
Rename JPG file like that:

flyer.jpg

And then, upload it. Empty space character issue occured as I saw.

I did EVERYTHING as you said.....and no change at all. The issues remain.

9 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Do not write .jpg extension in filename. Rename it to thumb, preview or another one word name.

9 years ago
15 POSTS
Author was Featured
ThatsDesign
flashblue said
Do not write .jpg extension in filename. Rename it to thumb, preview or another one word name.

I've already done that. I've tried everything that went through my mind.

9 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

I don't see any other reason of upload problem in your browser.

Upload system works properly for others.

9 years ago
15 POSTS
Author was Featured
ThatsDesign
flashblue said
I don't see any other reason of upload problem in your browser.

Upload system works properly for others.

What a pity... I had a quite a lot of items to submit.
Well ok, good luck to the others! :) Have a good journey!

9 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

You can send files directly to info@codegrape.com to submit them manually with your account.

9 years ago
15 POSTS
Author was Featured
ThatsDesign
flashblue said
You can send files directly to info@codegrape.com to submit them manually with your account.

I found the issue after several tests.
Upload over 100mb cannot be processed whereas there are NO issues with a file under that size.
Most of my projects are over 100mb.
Can you please fix it?

9 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Please, upload files lower than 100MB. Because, our CDN system doesn't allow higher files.

You can upload a small file and upload the main zip to dropbox. Then, you can write it into "Message to Reviewer" field to get.

We will notify you to delete the zip from dropbox.

9 years ago
15 POSTS
Author was Featured
ThatsDesign
flashblue said
Please, upload files lower than 100MB. Because, our CDN system doesn't allow higher files.

You can upload a small file and upload the main zip to dropbox. Then, you can write it into "Message to Reviewer" field to get.

We will notify you to delete the zip from dropbox.

Thanks. I made my first submission . I included a "dropbox download link" within the main zip file.
Hopefully it will be fine.

9 years ago
15 POSTS
Author was Featured
ThatsDesign

You Guys are doing a great job! Thanks for the fast reviews!

9 years ago
by in