Upload issue for the Main File

224 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Thanks!

3 years ago
nihon

Dear Authors,

I have face a problem. To complete Name and description when I want upload item file there is don't show the upload option. Please help me.

11 months ago
224 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

You must install "Adobe Flash Player" to upload your files.

11 months ago
2 POSTS
pixelmasum

my main file is not uploading. its showing 0 byte. when i check the property of that zipped file its size is around 120 mb. Then why its showing 0 byte???

7 months ago
2 POSTS
pixelmasum

I have tried winace to zip my files but still its not working. Is there any solution??? The file is not corrupted at all. Help me out , plz. Thank you.

7 months ago
224 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Maximum upload size is 100MB.

6 months ago
1 POST
Bangladesh
iqbaliq

i am having same problem.it says codegrape says main file 0 byte
my main file size is 104 mb

2 months ago
1 POST
flytheme

Can not upload main file even though we tried all the ways. It always tells that 0 bytes. I am getting mad now. >> Here is issue: http://prntscr.com/jkkf99
All types of possible file names: http://prntscr.com/jkkfnj ??

1 month ago
by in