Upload issue for the Main File

15 POSTS
Author was Featured
ThatsDesign

Hello I'm new here and try to upload an item.
I have no issues uploading the thumbnail and the image preview but it is impossible for the main file. A pop up window appears saying that my file is 0 byte size.
I've already uploaded this file on others marketplaces without problems.
Someone could give me a light on this please?
Thank you in advance.
Lionel.

9 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Please, use alpha-numeric characters in file names without empty spaces. Upload jpg, png images and zip files only.

9 years ago
15 POSTS
Author was Featured
ThatsDesign
flashblue said
Please, use alpha-numeric characters in file names without empty spaces. Upload jpg, png images and zip files only.

Thanks for your quick reply. I've done everything as you said already but the issue remains.

9 years ago
15 POSTS
Author was Featured
ThatsDesign

Is there a way to upload via "Filezilla"?

9 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Please, upload your files to dropbox and item info to info@codegrape.com

9 years ago
15 POSTS
Author was Featured
ThatsDesign
flashblue said
Please, upload your files to dropbox and item info to info@codegrape.com

Thanks for the suggestion but I will upload my items when the "upload issue" will be fixed.
Best regards,
Lionel.

9 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Can you send a screenshot of the problem?

9 years ago
15 POSTS
Author was Featured
ThatsDesign
flashblue said
Can you send a screenshot of the problem?

The first issue is that one. I believe this is not normal.
I upload a thumbnail and an image preview and it goes with that listing until the upload is finished.
Despite this weird behaviour, the Jpeg upload works.

The second issue which is the most important is that one:

It is a Winrar zip file. I took away the spacing of the zip name as I could read in a previous thread but nothing changed.

Hopefully you'll be able to fix it soon.

The best is if you could try yourself to have a better eye on the issue.

9 years ago
15 POSTS
Author was Featured
ThatsDesign

The screenshots do not appear.
Image link to the first issue: http://imgur.com/ag4m2Fc

Image link to the main file issue: http://imgur.com/AVXpYuR

9 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Rename JPG file like that:

flyer.jpg

And then, upload it. Empty space character issue occured as I saw.

9 years ago
by in