You don't know Android Code? You want to find the template Radio to build app and submit to PlayStore. Let go with XRadio now.
XRadio will help you to create Radio App For Android with the Beautiful Material Design. You can create Single or Multi Radios Station all in one with Powerfull Admin Panel.
Let’s study what benefits XRadio will bring you:
- Support Genres, Radios, TopChart Radios, Themes via Admin Panel.
- GDPR Support with Professional dialog to ask USER permission.
- Remote Config UI Design Via Admin panel with many UI options (Flat List, Flat Grid, Card List, Card Grid, Magic Grid,….)
- Support Single Radio or Multi Radio App. You can switch very easily via Admin Panel with Remote Config function.
- Support RTL (Right to Left) for some countries.
- Support all radio formats (http, m3u8, m3u, pls, acc, mp3…).
- Support stream from ShoutCast or IceCast.
- TopChart Radios, Search Radios, Themes with paging function.
- Support Creating Radio App without Admin panel.
- Many Themes with Gradient Background Effect. You can remote via server.
- Automatically getting Artwork from LastFM.
- Listen music in background mode with notification control (previous, play, next, pause).
- Built-in Sleep Timer.
- Admob or Facebook Audience Network Support with banner ad and intertestial ad.
- Firebase Analytics Support.
- Support Android 4.2 to Android 9.0.
- Adaptive Icon Supported.
- Migrate to AndroidX now.
- Material Design With many best effect.
- Support headphone control button (Play, Pause, Next, Previous).
- Details document for How to reskin app
- Java 8 support with Lambda expressions to reduce many codes.
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
Open Source Library
- Square Okio: https://github.com/square/okio
- Gson https://github.com/google/gson
- Material Dialogs: https://github.com/afollestad/material-dialogs
- Android-Rate: https://github.com/hotchemi/Android-Rate
- Glide Transformations: https://github.com/wasabeef/glide-transformations
- Material Ripple Layout: https://github.com/balysv/material-ripple
- OkHttp: https://github.com/square/okhttp
- ButterKnife: https://github.com/JakeWharton/butterknife
- LikeButton: https://github.com/jd-alexander/LikeButton
- IndicatorSeekBar: https://github.com/warkiz/IndicatorSeekBar
- AVLoadingIndicatorView: https://github.com/81813780/AVLoadingIndicatorView
- EXO PLAYER: https://github.com/google/ExoPlayer
Update Version 3.4
- Fix problem with m3u8 link.
- Improving streaming core with newest version EXO player.
- Fix other bugs.