VideoHook - A Facebook video downloader app developed in Laravel
Videohook is a very easy to use and powerful tool for downloading videos from Facebook in .mp4 format. It can be used with or without having an account on Videohook. Using it by having an account gives to advantage to build your video gallery which contains all of your downloaded videos.
- Built in Laravel 7
- Manages video gallery
- Easy to access
- Easy to install
- Can be use with or without having an account
- A lot of whitespace to place advertisments
- Easily customizable
Try a FREE demo at
You can use these test credentials
You can also create your own account and start using VideoHook
Please extract the project zip file and run these commands in the extracted project folder.
- Run composer update OR composer.phar update
- Rename .env.example file to .env
- Create your MySQL DB and add it to your .env file.
- Run php artisan migrate
- Run php artisan key:generate
- Add your Mail SMTP configurations in .env file
- Add your Mail SMTP configurations in .env file if you want to test reset password feature