A simple ticket system for customer service or another department. Written in PHP, this system is very simple and clear to anyone. You can create operators with different access rights, add comments to created tickets and attach (upload) attachments.
There is information on the number of open and closed tickets and the total number of tickets, also shows how many tickets were made by the operator.
You can change, create, and delete operators. There is an installer like in Wordpress or Opencart.
- Ticket Management
- Operator Management
- System setup (company name, domain, server email address).
- Changes in operator / administrator / superradmin settings
- Sending the number of the created ticket to the email for the client.
- Upload files, attachments
- Superradmin can disable login
- Statistics of tickets and operators
- Operators can add comments to tickets
- Notification of the client about the opening and closing of the application by e-mail and sms(Intel-Tele)
Demo Superadmin(username): email@example.com
Demo Superadmin(password): 123456
Demo Operator(username): firstname.lastname@example.org
Demo Operator(password): 123456
Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjVa9GB8yS4