Ever wanted to block the access of users on a certain page, but didn't find a good code for that? Well this is it! All you need is inside one file, and is being run from one single line of code...
- No installation, no configuration, no database needed
- Everything is inside a single file
- Very easy to use. For basic usage you only need 1 line of code
- Fully Responsive and brand new design. Works perfect on mobiles, tablets, laptops and desktops
- 3 skins( + other 4 that come as a bonus) to choose from
- For higher functional demands, there are lots of functionalities, like md5 encryption, IP blocking, limiting number of attempts etc.
- Running very fast ~0.0044477 seconds (4 milliseconds)
Simple examples of usage
<!--?php include'easy-lock.php'; lock("pass123"); ?-->
This code will lock the page with the password "pass123"
<!--?php include'easy-lock.php'; lock("pass123", 3); ?-->
This code will lock the page with the password "pass123" and will show the skin 3
Using the md5 mode:
<!--?php include'easy-lock.php'; $options = array( "md5" =--> true ); lock("81dc9bdb52d04dc20036dbd8313ed055", 1, $options); ?>
This code will lock the page with the password "1234", as the "81dc9bdb52d04dc20036dbd8313ed055" is the md5 encryption for "1234";
Skins 3 on wide screen
Skins 5 and 7 on tab and on mobile
Skins 2 and 3 on mobile
Skins 4 and 5 on mobile
Skins 1 and 6 on mobile