Ourzobia PHP - Social Peer to Peer Donation System is the most advanced Peer to Peer Donation system currently available in the market, it designed to accommodate millions of users with the sole aim of creating a platform for social Donation, somewhat like the usual weekly Esusu contributions done locally. Built upon the latest version of the Codeigniter PHP framework, this system will enable you to run and manage your own Social Peer to Peer Donation scheme without flaws and without limits. Ourzobia PHP has a built in Social Network called playground, purposely designed to alienate the use of conventional social media accounts alongside your website and to eliminate the fear of criminal actors that have become a plague on the social networking handles of so many similar concepts. Installation and management has been so simplified that you might not have any other work to do after installation other than monitoring, as almost all major processes and actions have been automated.
Admin Demo Details
Demo Admin Username: email@example.com
Demo Admin Password: demo
User Demo Details
Create a new user account
Who can use Ourzobia PHP?
Ourzobia PHP is right for you if:
- You want a to run a Social Peer to Peer Donation Scheme.
- You want a to run a Social Peer to Peer Donation Scheme with honesty and a difference.
- You want to limit your Job to just monitoring and debugging.
- You want to create a sustainable Peer to Peer Donation platform.
- You want to keep scam actors, impersonators and hackers away from your platform.
- You are a student who wants to learn how certain features can implemented.
- You are a teacher who wants to show students how certain features can implemented.
- You are doing a research project in a related topic.
- Simplified Registration and Login
- Built in Social Network
- Advanced yet simple and elegant User and Admin dashboards
- Password Resets
- Reset/Change user password from Admin Dashboard
- Login with token instead of passwords
- Change user password from Admin Dashboard
- Block user from Admin Dashboard
- Assign Admin Roles
- Integrated with Tawk.to support system
- Reports and Reports Resolutions
- Switch between manual and automatic merging of pledges
- Notice Board
- Multi Level Referral System
- Negotiable Packaging Pledge System over Traditional Type in or Click to Choose
- Taxing System
- Activation Fees
- Reactivation Fees
- Monthly Reactivation Fees
- Referral Bonuses
- Page Maker
- Super Crone Jobs
Server Requirements Ensure the following conditions are met before contacting support
You should also have the following PHP extensions enabled on your server:
You also have to set
1 in your php.ini directive.
In order to use Automation, you will need access to Crone Jobs on your Hosting Server.
A database is the most important required for working with Ourzobia PHP, the system has been pre-configured to work flawlessly with MySQL (5.1+). But because of the flexibility of the Codeigniter framework other Databases can also be configured to work with Ourzobia PHP, although you would have to manually reconfigure the system to work with your alternative database.
Currently supported databases are:
- MySQL (5.1+) via the MySQLi driver
- PostgreSQL via the Postgre driver
- SQLite3 via the SQLite3 driver