Membership Management is used to add the members. by using member, admin can add multiple Merchant and Establishment. Every Member need to pay some charges. They need to pay using MembershipFee option. We are providing this project with full source code. This project is developed in .Net Core 3.1 and SQL Server
Advantages Of This Project
- Developed in Asp.net core 3.1
- MsSql Database
- First need to add the settings, designation, category, businessType and administrator.
- You can create merchant using Merchant option.
- After that you can create multiple Membership and Establishment.
- Every member need pay some charges, you can use MembershipFee option.
- Admin is fully responsive
Modules & Features
- Well written code in Repository Pattern and Entity Framework
- Admin Managed using Identity
- Lamar used to resolve dependencies
- Separate Layers for Data, Models, and Services
- Extract MembershipManagement.zip
- Change Connection string in web.config file
- Re-build This project
- Create new database "MembershipManagement" on your system, Run Mssql database script on your database
- your application ready to use now