Meeting Monitor is an Android app that gives power to meeting chairman to silence and lock screens of all meeting participants’ android smartphones using his/her smartphone.
- Meeting Monitor app works following procedures below:
- Chairman creates meeting by entering Meeting name and meeting time(how long meeting will take)
- Chairman shares meeting link to participants through any channel of choice (SMS, WhatsApp, email, social media etc.)
- Participants join using meeting link from chairman
- Meeting Monitor App Locks participants phone screen and puts it in vibration mode
- If Participant tries to unlock screen Meeting Monitor Locks Screen again and Notifies Chairman by Updating Participants number of screen openings on participants list
- If participant reboots his/her phone while in meeting mode, after reboot Meeting Monitor App will lock participants screen
- Chairman can remove specific participant from participants list, which will allow participant to access his/her phone
- Chairman can end meeting which will allow all participants to access their phones and end meeting session in their phones
The following are basic requirements needed for Meeting Monitor App:
- Android OS 4.2 and Above Android Studio 3.0 and above
- Knowledgeof Kotlin programming language
- AdMob account (https://admob.google.com)
- Firebase account(https://firebase.google.com/)
Follow this documentation on how to customize.