Have you ever wanted to limit access to specific pages from users? Presenting you a solution which is as simple & easy as it gets - just use a single line of code and you're done.
- No installation or usage of databases required
- Expansive configuration options, including log-in persistence
- All-in-one package, everything is included in a single file
- Simple usage - only one line of code for full implementation!
- Fully responsive design with multiple color options
You can test a working version of Lockr with default settings here. The password is set to
You can also visit Lockr's project page here.
For full configuration instructions, visit Lockr's project page or view the readme file.