IonSocialApp provides everything you need to build a good looking and high quality Ionic Framework app. Built with the power of AngularJS, the app has a clean separation between application logic and a carefully designed UI.
The app uses SASS, which basically is CSS with super powers. Each component has its dedicated sass files and partials well structured with independent variables so you can have maximum modularity, flexibility and customizability.
- PhoneGap / Cordova Full Hybrid App using AngularJS + Ionic framework
- Ionic framework open source front-end SDK for developing hybrid mobile apps with HTML5
- AngularJS Controllers, Directives, Filters, Services, Factories
- Complete guide to help you understand and use this app.
- Beautiful UI/UX
- Easy style customization
- UI Route Authentication
- Access your phone native email sender provider to send emails using the Email composer plugin
- Use the native sharing window of your mobile device to share things into your social networks or messaging apps using the SocialSharing Plugin
- Rate this app functionality in Google and Apple stores. We use a the AppRate plugin
- Open any external link with InAppBrowser Plugin
Login / Register / Recover Password
- Form validations
- Show/hide password functionality
- Create account
- Forgot your password
- Facebook, Google+ and Twitter buttons
- Pull to refresh
- Infinite scroll
- Link to profile details
- Social Sharing
- Like post
- User content cards
- Post comments
- Add images from gallery using Image Picker cordova Plugin
- Add user location using Google Places API
- User Posts Tab
- User Images Tab
- User content cards
- Post comments modal
- Followers and following lists
- Open url using in-app-borwser cordova plugin
- Contact through email using the email composer cordova plugin
Important: Read before you buy
You also need to be able to install Ionic and its dependencies on your machine. We recommend you to use the Ionic official installation guide http://ionicframework.com/docs/guide/installation.html and ask on the Ionic forum http://forum.ionicframework.com/ for support.
We then will be happy to answer all the app related questions/issues.
You can build this app with phonegap build, however, we don’t provide support on how to build the app using phonegap build.
ChangelogVersion 1.1 – released 10 March 2017
## Misc - Update Ionic Version to v.1.3.1 - Update gulp-sass to latest Version - Fixed a line in scss/common/common.styles.scss that was throwing an error