EmailPay is very powerful tool to your Business. You can accept payment with just a single click via Paypal and easily manageable with Hassle Free Admin Panel.
This feature has an attractive front end and back end interface that are really awesome and eyecatching. Almost all kinds of changes are possible to do using the Admin Panel without having any kind of programming language knowledge.
It is built using the procedural php (with PDO feature) and without any framework. For this reason, it can be customized easily by most of the developers and create own Billing
System with this awesome feature.
Security : It is protected against SQL injection, XSS and other attack and your website will be safe.
- Create Bills
- Send Paypal Payment Link to Customer with Details via Email.
- Accept Paypal Payment.
- Resend Email to Customer for Due Payment
- Transaction Complete Email to Customer with Transaction Details.
- Automatic Send Email to Admin after Every Successful Transaction with Details
- Activate / Deactivate Bills
- Edit Bills
- Hassle Free Active Bills different section
- Hassle Free Deactive Bills different section
- Hassle Free Successful Payments different section
- Hassle Free Due Payments different section
- Resend Transaction Details to Customer via Email anytime.
- Update Admin Company/Individual details anytime.
- Using Paypal IPN method.
- Update Paypal Business Email
- Create Dynamic Success Message after Transaction Successful.
- Earning Analysis on Dashboard (Today, This Month & Total)
- Bills Analysis on Dashboard (Active Bills, Deactive Bills & Total Bills)
- Payment Analysis on Dashboard (Due Payments & Successfull Payments)
- Update Email
- Update Password
- User can check their Payment Status via Email & Order Id (Which sent to their email)
- Full Security of Every Transactions
- Well Rich Online & Offline Documentation
Before starting to install, make sure you fulfill the following requirements:
- Paypal Business Account.
- You can use this script on any live LINUX or PHP server.
- Required PHP version in server >= 5.4.
- Required Mail Function enabled on your server.
Admin Link : Admin Link
Admin Email : email@example.com
Admin Password : 123456
User Link : User Link
Note : Use 2 Email address One for Admin Email Notification & One for User Payment link which receives on User Email.
Step 1 : Login to Admin Panel, Go to Company Details option and Save Admin Email Address (i.e. Your Real Email Address - Successful Payment Notification will come on this email).
Step 2 : Now Go to Bills & Payments Option and create a Bill and use another Real Email where Payment Link will Send via Email.
Step 3 : Open User Email & Pay Bills via Paypal which credentials are Below
Step 4 : Successful Transaction Email automatically send to User & Admin Both. Check Admin Dashboard where everything updated with New Successful Payments option.
How to check Payment Status by User ?
(Note : You can also check by other Order Id & Email which you pay in Demo using Above Steps)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : user@user
Pay via Paypal and Admin & User Both will get Email for Transactions.
Documentation Link : Documentation Link
Offline Documentation also included in Purchased File
Any Problem Let me know Directly : email@example.com
If you purchase Please Don't forget to Rate this Script. Your rating is not just only rating It's a huge motivation for our team to update this Item regularly.
Thanks & Best wishes for your Future Projects.