Diamond Resume, The perfect way to make the best impression, single page and clean info-graphic resume, very easy to use and customize, extensive help file included. Complete Resume/CV template including 3-page Resume, Cover Letter and Mini-Portfolio. Includes both Illustrator and Photoshop files in International A4 paper size.
- 3-Page Resume: Cover Letter, resume/CV & portfolio pages are released in 4 colors and 2 file formats. Which means you get 24 files plus the help/Documentation.
- 4 Different Colors: We picked 4 colors carefully to make sure that it will fit all purposes and you still have the ability to customize it to an infinite color options.
- 4 File Formats: All files are provided in the most popular resume file formats Adobe Photoshop PSD, Illustrator AI, MS Word 97-2003 DOC and MS Word DOCX, all are layered and easy to edit, layers are grouped and named very well.
- Social Icons & Hobbies Icons: We also provide two vector sets of icons, one for the social/contact icons and another one for the interests/hobbies for you to choose from “included in the package for free”.
- Print Ready: Illustrator and Photoshop files are high resolution 300 DPI and CMYK color mode in order to make it look brilliant and colorful when you print.
- Well Organized: All files are well organized, named and grouped vector/shape layers, easy to find, modify and customized. All files are grouped in folders.
- Help/Documentation: Everything in the resume has been discussed in the help/documentation file included in the package and shows in details how to edit and customize.
- Free Fonts: Fonts used are free and included in the downloaded package in a separate folder.
Also you can download Roboto/Roboto Condensed Fonts FOR FREE from the links below:
TIPS FOR CREATING THE BEST POSSIBLE RESUME
Resume should be a marketing document that entices a reader to want to meet the candidate. Resume should tell a compelling story that invites further inquiry. Here are some tips on how to put together the best resume possible.
- Write a 40- to 50-word summary that includes three reasons someone should hire you: The summary should vividly describe your personal brand, including three compelling reasons an employer would want you.
- Break up text with bullet points detailing your accomplishments: If you've worked for the same company for a long time, it's best to describe your work as a list of four to six achievements.
- Include all awards and accolades: Even if you won that citation 10 years ago and you worry the employer may never have heard of the award, everyone understands what a prize means. Do list any awards you've won.
Please don’t forget to rate us 5 stars and leave a comment.
In case you have any issues with the product you recently purchased, please send us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions please contact us at email@example.com