The "Advanced Charts for Dokan" plugin is a tool for displaying charts of the Dokan plugin with more features!
The Dokan plugin uses the Chartjs Library to display charts, but does not take full advantage of the library.
You have to use the default chart with color and default settings.
- All Features of Chartjs Library
- Enable / Disable Default Dokan Chart
- Calendars: Gregorian and Jalali
- Calculate the Number of Days in the Month: Automatic and Manual
- Change the Time Range Type:
- From the beginning of this month to the end of this month
- From the beginning of this month until today
- From a few days ago to today
- Custom start and end time
- Order Types
- On Hold
- Displayable Charts
- Average Revenues
- Average Sales
- Average Orders
- Average Items
- Average Shipping
- Average Coupons
- Show Current Day With a Different Color
- Change the Date Format
- Change the time format in the x-axis
- Change the Chart Direction: ltr and rtl
- Change Numbers Format: English and Arabic
- Change the Chart JS Library Source
- Chart Type: Linear, Bar, Area
- Dashboard Report Chart
- Download the plugin.
- Extract plugin folder to wordpress plugins folder.
- Go to plugin manager in wordpress and active this plugin.
- Go to "Dokan > Advanced Charts for Dokan" Menu
- Set the options and save theme