When Will Withdrawals Be Processed?

226 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblue flashblueModerator

Withdrawals are processed on the 15th of each month. To be eligible for a withdrawal on the 15th you must have requested the payment by the last day of the previous month.

For example, to receive a payment on the 15th February, you'd need to make your withdrawal request on or before 31st January.

2 years ago
1 POST
Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollarsBought between 1 and 10 itemsUzbekistan
MIMAXUZ MIMAXUZ

I sent a request three months ago. But still my money was not received? Why is this happening? Support does not respond specifically. My request has been panding for 3 months.

28 days ago
226 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblue flashblueModerator

We have been making some modifications on the site. We'll process your payment when the amount of your withdrawal available in our PayPal balance.

27 days ago
by in