When Will Withdrawals Be Processed?

232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Withdrawals are processed on the 15th of each month. To be eligible for a withdrawal on the 15th you must have requested the payment by the last day of the previous month.

For example, to receive a payment on the 15th February, you'd need to make your withdrawal request on or before 31st January.

7 years ago
1 POST
Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollarsBought between 1 and 10 itemsUzbekistan
MIMAXUZ

I sent a request three months ago. But still my money was not received? Why is this happening? Support does not respond specifically. My request has been panding for 3 months.

6 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

We have been making some modifications on the site. We'll process your payment when the amount of your withdrawal available in our PayPal balance.

5 years ago
putra

Hello Please process my payment, I have requested on December 2018, the payment still pending.

What happen?

Thanks

5 years ago
by in