FlashDo has closed?

5 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollarsReferred more than 1000 members
bmaverick

Hi,

Just a quick question, it seems that FlashDo has closed and that the flash items are now part of the CodeGrape view. May I ask what are the plans on the long run?

Thanks!

10 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Yes. I'll add all items to codegrape.com for a while. Then, graphics, templates will have a different site.

10 years ago
5 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollarsReferred more than 1000 members
bmaverick

Oh, these are great plans.
I'm just wondering, what will happen for the links/referrals then?

10 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

All the system works like before. Flash isn't preferred for new sites. So, we decided to close flash site and I removed my own flash items.

10 years ago
5 POSTS
bmaverick

I understand but my question was actually what will happen with the current links & referrals after the items will be moved to the new website.

10 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Their URLs should be replaced. I'll redirect them with same style of link asap.

10 years ago
5 POSTS
bmaverick

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand. Affiliates will have to replace their links or the current links will be redirected automatically?

Kindly let me know.

Thanks ;)

10 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Current link will be redirected with referrals. But, I suggest everyone to use codegrape.com domain. Because, we won't use flashdo.com domain anymore.

10 years ago
5 POSTS
bmaverick

Got it, thanks ;)

10 years ago
by in