Balance is not up to date

2 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 1 and 100 dollars
planetflyers

I just checked my email and found out :

Hello planetflyers,

A new transaction has just been completed for you. Below are your transaction details:

Item Sold: Our Party Flyer
License: Standard License
Total: $6
Earning: $3.6
Commission: 60%
Regards,

CodeGrape Team

I am quite happy with the email but when I checked my account the balance is not changing. May I aks what is he problems since I had 4 other email that the same as above. Thanks.

9 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

There was a fraud/scammer issue. We fixed that issue.

9 years ago
2 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 1 and 100 dollars
planetflyers

Wow, so much for the sales nmuber :) is that mean my design is being bought but due fraud issue, I dont get the money?

9 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

We will wait for a response from PayPal a few days about the scammer.

9 years ago
RhythmicWorkshop
RhythmicWorkshop Recent Posts
Threads Started
2 POSTS
Sold between 1 and 100 dollarsBangladesh
RhythmicWorkshop

My balance is also not upto date. In profile it says 1 sells and I got an email too. But nothing is in my account :/

9 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

We removed fraud sales. Your total number of sales number updated when a new sale occured.

9 years ago
RhythmicWorkshop
RhythmicWorkshop Recent Posts
Threads Started
2 POSTS
Sold between 1 and 100 dollarsBangladesh
RhythmicWorkshop

Oh, Thanks .. Now my sale and balance is updated :D

9 years ago
by in