Create a Bundle

12 POSTS
Author was FeaturedSold between 100 and 1 000 dollarsReferred between 1 and 10 members
mypreview

Hello,
I have seen a lot of potential in selling items with bundle. there is one marketplace that allow authors to create bundle of their own products and sell them as all in one package.
So if you join to his/her membership you can pay once and access to their files for certain month including updates and fixes.
After certain period which defined by author, if the buyer wants to receive new updates, author can charge him/her with small amount like (10 - 15)$ per month in order to access new updates and fixes that released newly by author.
I think this is a great idea, and you can make it happen, if you need further information about this method I can name the marketplace then you can go and research more about the whole idea.

Thanks

8 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

You can create and add bundles, too.

You can select an appropriate category for that. No matter which one you selected.

8 years ago
12 POSTS
Author was FeaturedSold between 100 and 1 000 dollarsReferred between 1 and 10 members
mypreview
flashblue said
You can create and add bundles, too.

You can select an appropriate category for that. No matter which one you selected.

So as you said I should create a item which includes my whole items and represent that as a bundle ?
I want to bundle my themes.

8 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Yes. You can do it so.

8 years ago
26 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 100 and 1 000 dollarsReferred between 50 and 100 membersHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewer
+2 more
smartview

Here is an example to a bundle Visit the given link... http://www.codegrape.com/item/resume-bundle-4-in-1/5305

8 years ago
12 POSTS
mypreview
smartview said
Here is an example to a bundle Visit the given link... http://www.codegrape.com/item/resume-bundle-4-in-1/5305

Thanks, I really like your products.

8 years ago
12 POSTS
mypreview
flashblue said
Yes. You can do it so.

I have submitted my bundle and I wrote some notes for you in reviewer message box, please consider a little time and review it.

Thanks

8 years ago
26 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 100 and 1 000 dollarsReferred between 50 and 100 membersHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewer
+2 more
smartview
mypreview said
flashblue said
Yes. You can do it so.

I have submitted my bundle and I wrote some notes for you in reviewer message box, please consider a little time and review it.

Thanks

Yes your uploaded file is in reviewing queue. Please wait for it. Because there are other files to review in the queue and when we step forward to your file it will be review by the reviewers.

8 years ago
by in