Payoneer Gateway

12 POSTS
Author was FeaturedSold between 100 and 1 000 dollarsReferred between 1 and 10 members
mypreview

Hello,
Dear staff please add Payoneer gateway to your withdrawal system, because they have their own mastercard and it is supported all around the world.
Unfortunately paypal doesn't support receiving money in many countries including me.
I'm happy that you have Skrill gateway and It is fine almost every where, but the problem with skrill is they have worst support system and they have vast delay to sending money.

8 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Please, withdraw your money with PayPal and notify us to be paid to Payoneer by email: support@codegrape.com.

By the way, write your Payoneer email address to be paid.

8 years ago
12 POSTS
Author was FeaturedSold between 100 and 1 000 dollarsReferred between 1 and 10 members
mypreview
flashblue said
Please, withdraw your money with PayPal and notify us to be paid to Payoneer by email: support@codegrape.com.

By the way, write your Payoneer email address to be paid.

Thanks for your quick reply and support, I'm glad to meet some one who cares about authors, because as you know most of them not.
I will inform you when I'm about to withdrawal, but not yet.
Another thing that I should mention here is the badges.
Please design and change current badges, because they are very valuable for authors but now they are so tiny and old school, try some thing new and believe me it will motivate most authors to sending awesome products here.

8 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

We work on the new site design.

We recently make all the site responsive. After that, we'll change badges to svg versions.

8 years ago
12 POSTS
mypreview
flashblue said
We work on the new site design.

We recently make all the site responsive. After that, we'll change badges to svg versions.

Great to hear that.
If you need help, Count on me.

8 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Ok.

We can open a contest for badge designing soon.

8 years ago
12 POSTS
mypreview
flashblue said
Ok.

We can open a contest for badge designing soon.

Always happy to help.
I have submitted my withdrawal to my Skrill account.
I would appreciate that if you take care of that.

8 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Payment processed to Skrill.

8 years ago
by in