Dribbble Invitation

232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Please, write dribbble username or url.

8 years ago
3 POSTS
Author was FeaturedSold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
amirgraphix
amirgraphix said
flashblue said
We've one invitation remaining. Please, write your dribbble url to send you.

Hi sami,
please send me invitation here is my dribbble account
https://dribbble.com/account

sir, i think this is the link.
https://dribbble.com/amirgraphix

8 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Please, change your account type to "prospect".

There's no a button to give you the invitation.

8 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

I sent the invitation.

8 years ago
3 POSTS
Author was FeaturedSold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
amirgraphix
flashblue said
I sent the invitation.

thank you very much i got it
flash blue

8 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

We don't have any invitation remaining. If we get another invitations, I'll send you one.

8 years ago
by in