Upload Problem

rsm23

There's a bug on the upload script, because when I upload a file it gets cloned until the upload finishes the image explain what I'm saying http://i.imgur.com/urj2to7.jpg knowing that I'l using the latest version of Google Chrome

9 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

I check it. It works properly.

Please, remove empty space characters or any special characters from ZIP filename if exist and try to upload again.

9 years ago
15 POSTS
Author was Featured
ThatsDesign
rsm23 said
There's a bug on the upload script, because when I upload a file it gets cloned until the upload finishes the image explain what I'm saying http://i.imgur.com/urj2to7.jpg knowing that I'l using the latest version of Google Chrome

Yes this issue still remains when I uploaded the thumbnail and image preview (both Jpeg).
When I tried to upload the main file (which is a zip), it says 0bytes in a small pop up window, even taking the spaces out and leaving only letters.

9 years ago
1 POST
zohierdesigno

rsm23

did you find solution of this problem ? because i have the same ? :/

7 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Please, install Adobe Flash Player to upload files.

7 years ago
1 POST
burningprotik

When i upload my main zip file.
then browser showing "0 byte", & the file can't upload ....

7 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Please, upload files max. 100MB and name them with alphanumeric chars.

7 years ago
by in