modsCMS is an advanced and powerful content management system that provides the creation of ‘game mods’ website. This product is unique in the market, you won't find anything like this. It was built using PHP, MySQL, JQuery and HTML5 latest technologies.
Version 1.1 Changelog
Just fixed small problems, thanks my customers for reporting.
- Fixed some problems related to uppercase and lowercase letters in setup/login/register functions. (Passwords are now case-sensitive)
- Hit Enter to login and register, no need to click in the button.
- Fixed ACCEPT tag on upload input, now compatible with all browsers.
- Fixed HTML problem in Admin Panel Dashboard.
- A Beautiful and Modern Design
- Written from scratch (no frameworks used)
- 100% Open-Source Script
- Full on-site Login and Register
- Adsense Integrated - Specific areas/slots to show ads
- Advanced Administration Panel - Manage mods, users, settings, ads
- Ajax Integrated
- Upload Mod Files, Upload Game Screenshots (Gallery)
- Mods Listed by Categories (Characters, Objects, Weapons, Maps, Vehicles, Tools, Scripts, Misc)
- Beautiful Pages Pagination
- PHP Scripts Documented (Codes commented)
- .htaccess ready (SEO url's)
- Script Setup System (Easy installation in 4 steps)
- Search System for Mods (by keywords, mod names)
- Comments System (With user tags: admin, mod author)
- Public User Profiles - (Show latest mods, user's informations)
- Easy to Edit/Modify (Template System with .tpl files)
- Custom 404, About, Terms and Privacy Pages
- Account Settings (Change profile information, Change Password, Avatar Picture)
- Free Updates for customers
- Log's System - (Monitor sending files to the site)
- Includes modsCMS Handbook (A complete guide/manual in PDF for customers)
- Product Support & Tutorial Videos
- and much more...
- Host/Server with PHP and MySQL support
- mod_rewrite enabled (.htaccess)
- Basic knowledge in phpmyadmin (you will need to create an empty database)
Take a look on a live preview before buying! Notice that some functions were disabled to avoid server instability.
Select one of the account types below:
Username: demo | Password: demo123
Username: admin | Password: admin123
If you choose the admin account, you will see Admin Panel button in the website top, next to the Upload button.