What's about Referrals stat

Narga

I promoted free CodeGrape file of the month for a long time ago. Today, I fount the referrals stat wasn't update since Feb, 2017. What's happened with Referrals System?

6 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

It works properly.

6 years ago
Narga

I don't know why it's happened but my shortlink and redirect system sitll work, it's count the click but your stat is not.
For example: Since 1st Feb, we have 270 click to https://www.codegrape.com/item/vojon-restaurant-wordpress-theme/13860?ref=Narga but I didn't found any infor in your stat page.

6 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

It means that no new users came from your site. I just checked new registered users. And, some of them registered by referrers.

6 years ago
by in