Upload issue

1 POST
Estonia
Stormclub

Hello ! I have a problem with a flyer upload. I get a thumbnail and preview photos without the hassle. But when i trying upload ZIP file ,button does not do anything. Does anyone have any advice to solve this mess?

9 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Please, zip your files with WinZip or WinRAR. You can send the zip to info@codegrape.com to test if there's an issue.

9 years ago
1 POST
Bangladesh
riwanul15

hello! I have problem with a flyer upload. I do not get "choose file option button". please help me to solve this problem.

8 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

File upload button need Adobe Flash Player. Please, enable it.

8 years ago
by in