Upload form is not working.

13 POSTS
Sold between 1 and 100 dollarsReferred between 1 and 10 membersBangladesh
StarITSoft

Hello,
I was trying to upload a Resume, but when I go to upload form, there is no Upload button for upload files.

Please check this issue & tell me what to do.

Thanks,
A. Rob
StarITSoft

1 year ago
13 POSTS
StarITSoft

It solved now. :-)

1 year ago
224 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Please, install Adobe Flash Player.

1 year ago
13 POSTS
StarITSoft
flashblue said
Please, install Adobe Flash Player.

Thank you for reply. It's working now & I already uploaded my items.
Please take a look & inform me if I miss anything.

Thank you.

1 year ago
224 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Ok!

1 year ago
2 POSTS
Pakistan
cent040

I can see file upload button. Where to upload.. ?

1 year ago
2 POSTS
Pakistan
cent040

I can't see

1 year ago
Pixa_Graphical
Pixa_Graphical Recent Posts
Threads Started
5 POSTS
Author was FeaturedSold between 1 and 100 dollarsBangladesh
Pixa_Graphical

Hi, I'm new in codegrape, I'm trying to upload a business card but it doesn't work. after even uploading every file when I press the upload button it ask for the thumbnail and main file. I tried this several times but situation is till the same.. can you please help me about this.

10 months ago
224 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

"Adobe Flash Player" is needed to use upload form.

10 months ago
Pixa_Graphical
Pixa_Graphical Recent Posts
Threads Started
5 POSTS
Author was FeaturedSold between 1 and 100 dollarsBangladesh
Pixa_Graphical

I have flash player in my pc and it's latest version. I can even browse my file and they got saved but after click on the final upload button every time it ask me for the thumbnail & main files. I have checked all my files the format and size everything is ok. But after all it's not taking my files,I've tried a several time by changing the file name but failed..

10 months ago
by in