Review Delay

3 POSTS
rillteam

Im still waiting 2 days for approve my product. I will share my item link with my friends. Please approve my item.

8 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

We'll approve all items in a few hours.

8 years ago
3 POSTS
rillteam

after 5 hours. still not approved.

8 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

We reviewed all items in the queue.

8 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

We'll review all items today.

8 years ago
by in