No File Downloads

1 POST
Bought between 1 and 10 items
dmurrell

Am I the only person who is experiencing problems when trying to download files after purchase?

9 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Sorry for that error! We changed the server and we upload files recently. It may take one day more to finish upload.

9 years ago
Csizi

Hello,

I have payed $6 for a CV template, but the returned message when I tried to download the file was the following: "page not found". It is very embarrasing and I feel like I am scamed.

I hope you read this complaint and find a solution to clarify my issue.

9 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Some files were not uploaded to new server yet.

9 years ago
Csizi

flashblue:

First of all thank you for your prompt reply. On the other hand it was not indicated that the file I was paid for is not available for the new server. I already payed for something I did not get.

This is the file I would like to download as soon as possible:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/16479623/Creative-Curriculum-Vitae

When do you think this file will be uploaded to the new server?
If it takes more than 2 days I would like to cancel my order and get my money refunded. Please note that I need this CV template immediately, it was not told that I cannot download so it impacted my negatively.

Thank you for your understanding.

9 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

You can download it 10 min. later.

9 years ago
Csizi

Thank you for support. It works well.

9 years ago
by in