Iteam Approval & Reject Issue

1 POST
Bangladesh
hasib1988

Hello codegrap Members,
Hope everybody doing well. I am very new member and already approved 2 Item. From few days ago i saw some item approval of codegrape. I am confuse about approved guideline . I don't know about rejection. I think there has some very important issue for approve and rejection. If i know what is the best guideline for item approval. If i know about that then i think it is very helpful all users.

I am looking forward to get a perfect guideline from reviewers of members.

Thanks in Advance

7 years ago
hkrono

Dear hasib1988, it's a well known fact there are so many reasons to approve and reject a file. If the reviewers pin point all the issues then the job will be harder for the reviewers. As an experienced designer you should know why your item got rejected. Closely look at your Item like a critics and find out it's flaws. If you confuse then show it to others. Another important thing there are two types rejections 1 Soft Reject and 2 Hard Reject. So For hard reject they will not mentions the causes but it's a hard reject only then they will say the reasons and suggest you to modify those flaws and upload again.

Hope you understand.

Thanks

7 years ago
hkrono
hkrono said
Dear hasib1988, it's a well known fact that there are so many reasons to approve and reject a file. If the reviewers pin point all the issues then the job will be harder for the reviewers. As an experienced designer you should know why your item got rejection. Closely look at your Item like a critic and find out it's flaws. If you confuse then show it to others. Another important thing there are two types of rejections 1 Soft Reject and 2 Hard Reject. So for Hard Reject they will not mention the causes but it's a Soft Reject only then they will say the reasons and suggest you to modify those flaws and upload again.

Hope you understand.

Thanks

7 years ago
by in