i want to pay money from my master card from pakistan

3 POSTS
kami302

hi i want to pay from my master card from country pakistan but it dont let me pay may be my country is not allowed ? so plz guide me how can i pay from my master card

7 years ago
26 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 100 and 1 000 dollarsReferred between 50 and 100 membersHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewer
+2 more
smartview

Hi Kami302. Its very easy to pay from your mastercard Just click on the purchase button which file you want to buy. Then select the mastercard option provide the details.

7 years ago
3 POSTS
kami302

as i said it not let me pay as im from pakistan

7 years ago
26 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 100 and 1 000 dollarsReferred between 50 and 100 membersHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewer
+2 more
smartview

But Mastercard Service is available in Pakistan. Only Paypal is not available in Pakistan.

7 years ago
3 POSTS
kami302

When i want to pay from Master Card this error Cames >> Requested payment method is not active for the given country

7 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

We use Paymentwall for credit card payments.

http://paymentwall.com/

Some cards don't work on their system because of fraud actions detection.

7 years ago
by in