Hi , I'm new account my name is Jerika :)

10 POSTS
JeriThemes

Hi :)
I'm new account from codegrape :D I hope that accepted my first sell :) regards.

8 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Hi,

You can upload your items via our file upload form only.

8 years ago
10 POSTS
JeriThemes

Hi again:

How many days for come my email if accepted my sell flyer? please help me :) regards.

8 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Reviewers accept or reject files in 1-2 days.

8 years ago
10 POSTS
JeriThemes

Many thanks :) Regards.

8 years ago
10 POSTS
26 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 100 and 1 000 dollarsReferred between 50 and 100 membersHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewer
+2 more
smartview
JeriThemes said
Why my flyer rejected?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwq1k3e9uk5tus0/preview.jpg?dl=0

Thanks.

Check the email we have send you a brief message. In the email there is written the reason of the rejection..

8 years ago
10 POSTS
JeriThemes

Not come my email :( Thanks

8 years ago
10 POSTS
JeriThemes

Sorry I wrong, message here:

Hello JeriThemes,

Your item Dj Flyer - 1 Flyer was rejected for the following reason:

Unfortunately your submission "Dj Flyer - 1 Flyer" isn't ready for Codegrape and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Codegrape Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Codegrape’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center: http://www.codegrape.com/support

8 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

It's the reviewer's decision whether to accept/reject items according to the item quality.

8 years ago
by in