Upload Zip files

1 POST
IT-Redmouse

Upload doesn't work
I tried with winrar, winzap, winace, 7zip, windows utility to create a zip file.....
same error: files must be a zip file

I tried for 1 hour !

Now...i can i delete my account ???

9 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

We've been transfering the site to a new server.

Please, wait until Monday to upload new files.

Sorry for that issue!

9 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

You can upload new files.

The server is ready.

9 years ago
2 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 1 and 100 dollarsIndonesia
monodark

Hello, sorry for bringing back this old post.
I cannot upload files, it says internal server error

I can click the upload button and choose files, but when it's done, nothing happened, the upload bar only went half and the cancel button is not responding.

What happened? Can I upload using different way?

Thank you. :)

6 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Our upload limit is 100MB. Please, upload a smaller file and write the real file url uploaded to dropbox, google drive etc...

6 years ago
2 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 1 and 100 dollarsIndonesia
monodark

Thank you very much for the information. :)

6 years ago
by in