Upload issue for the Main File

232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Thanks!

9 years ago
nihon

Dear Authors,

I have face a problem. To complete Name and description when I want upload item file there is don't show the upload option. Please help me.

7 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

You must install "Adobe Flash Player" to upload your files.

7 years ago
2 POSTS
pixelmasum

my main file is not uploading. its showing 0 byte. when i check the property of that zipped file its size is around 120 mb. Then why its showing 0 byte???

7 years ago
2 POSTS
pixelmasum

I have tried winace to zip my files but still its not working. Is there any solution??? The file is not corrupted at all. Help me out , plz. Thank you.

7 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Maximum upload size is 100MB.

6 years ago
1 POST
Bangladesh
iqbaliq

i am having same problem.it says codegrape says main file 0 byte
my main file size is 104 mb

6 years ago
1 POST
flytheme

Can not upload main file even though we tried all the ways. It always tells that 0 bytes. I am getting mad now. >> Here is issue: http://prntscr.com/jkkf99
All types of possible file names: http://prntscr.com/jkkfnj ??

6 years ago
Designer_Somon
Designer_Somon Recent Posts
Threads Started
1 POST
Bangladesh
Designer_Somon

ThatsDesign said
Hello I'm new here and try to upload an item.
I have no issues uploading the thumbnail and the image preview but it is impossible for the main file. A pop up window appears saying that my file is 0 byte size.
I've already uploaded this file on others marketplaces without problems.
Someone could give me a light on this please?
Thank you in advance.
Lionel.

6 years ago
ethicsdesigner
ethicsdesigner Recent Posts
Threads Started
1 POST
Bangladesh
ethicsdesigner

What is payment get way...?

5 years ago
by in