Banner Rotator Error

3 POSTS
Bought between 1 and 10 items
rmo120

Hi,

I just purchased Banner Rotator Plugin. When I do a preview this error comes up:

To fix it you can:
1. In the Slider Settings -> Troubleshooting set option: Put JS Includes To Body option to true.
2. Find the double jquery.js include and remove it.

I put JS Includes to Body option to Yes, but I don't understand what to do with #2.

Can someone advise me on what to do to fix this?

Thanks!

10 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Please, mail your test URL to flashblue80@hotmail.com

10 years ago
3 POSTS
rmo120

Sorry, I'm not sure what you want me to do? Do you mean the website I'm trying to load it on? I have activated the plug-in, but still using it in preview mode...

10 years ago
232 POSTS
Item was FeaturedAuthor was FeaturedSold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollarsBought between 100 and 500 itemsReferred more than 1000 membersAuthor had a Free File of the MonthContributed a Blog PostHelped protect CodeGrape against copyright violationsReviewerCodeGrape DeveloperSite AdministratorModeratorBlog EditorTurkey
+10 more
flashblueModerator

Please, check if your theme includes jquery.js.

If no, add this code to the header.php:

10 years ago
3 POSTS
rmo120

How do I check for jquery.js?

I'm not that knowledgeable about the technical parts of web design :)

And also, where exactly should I add the code in the header.php?

10 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

I need to look at your site and wp-admin login info to help you.

10 years ago
232 POSTS
+10 more
flashblueModerator

You can copy the code wherever you want in header.php in your theme.

10 years ago
by in